No-cost health insurance from the name you know and trust
The Anthem HealthKeepers Plus plan covers kids, families and adults through Medicaid in Virginia
Do you qualify?
You may qualify if:
- You live in Virginia
- Your monthly income is less than the amount below
Who needs health insurance?*
How many people live in your house?
Pregnant women should also count their unborn child(ren)
You may qualify if your monthly income is less than:
Please make your selections above
*Children whose families make too much to qualify for Medicaid may be eligible for FAMIS. Most benefits are the same, but some services and medicines may have a low copay. Most copays are just $2-$5.
Use the Cover Virginia eligibility screener to see if you or your child may be eligible.
Enrollment in Medicaid
New to Medicaid?
See what you might need
- Names, birth dates and Social Security numbers
- Most recent federal tax information (if available)
- Pay stubs or other job and income information for the last month
- Other taxable income like unemployment benefits, Social Security benefits, pensions, retirement income, rental income, alimony received, etc.
- Current health insurance information
Want to switch to the Anthem HealthKeepers Plus plan?
Call the Virginia Managed Care Helpline at 1-800-643-2273
Go to the Virginia Managed Care website