Low- or no-cost health insurance with Anthem
Anthem offers these benefits to kids, families, and adults through California’s Medi-Cal program.
Do you qualify?
You may qualify if:
- You live in California
- Your income is less than the amount below
Who needs health insurance?
How many people live in your house?
Pregnant women should also count their unborn child(ren).
You may qualify if your monthly income is less than:
Please make your selections above
You may also qualify for Medi-Cal if you are:
- Age 65 or older, blind, or disabled
- Under age 21
- In a skilled nursing or intermediate care home
- On refugee status for a limited time
- A parent or caretaker of a disadvantaged child under age 21
- A former foster youth up to age 26
- Diagnosed with breast and/or cervical cancer
- Enrolled in one of the following programs: CalFresh, SSI/SSP, CalWorks (AFDC), Refugee Assistance, Foster Care or Adoption Assistance Program
Need help applying?
Find free and local help by phone or in person. Certified enrollers are available to help in many languages.